Possible solution for the PDF gets corrupted issue

Reinier van Wijngaarden rvanwijn at XS4ALL.NL
Thu Sep 23 22:20:21 IST 2004

Hi Julian,

If you put this one through the "old" mime tools it gets corrupted big time, unreadable.

> >If you still want my "test" pdf let me know. ( it's a small one)
>
> Yes please.

> To resolve your startup problem, run in Debug mode and see what it says.
> --
> Julian Field

We still are running RedHat 7.3, in a couple weeks ( first a few weeks vacation) I'll upgrade it to Fedora core 2 en give the latest beta of MailScanner an another try.

Reinier.

    [ Part 2, Application/X-ZIP-COMPRESSED  5.1KB. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]