SA 3.0 + MailScanner Bayes issue!

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Thu Sep 23 21:06:57 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Hi,
    I installed SA 3.0.0, ok (in running in debug mode I had to zap
everything in /var/spool/spamassassin, but otherwise ok).  Then I
zapped all of the backhair and other cf files in /etc/mail/spamassassin.
All I have there is a symlink

local.cf -> /opt/MailScanner/etc/spam.assassin.prefs.conf

And I downloaded the file below and put it into
/etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf.  Is this right?

Jeff Earickson
Colby College