Possible solution for the PDF gets corrupted issue

Reinier van Wijngaarden rvanwijn at XS4ALL.NL
Thu Sep 23 10:37:25 IST 2004

> The new version of MIME-tools has this all built in. You don't need to
> patch anything.
> I have been working on this with Martin and a couple of other folks for
> the
> past few weeks.

Fixed in the next release, that's very good news. I let my 'hack'
untouched, until there's an official stable release. I tried out beta
4.34.2 that didn't work that great for my.
Since I don't have test server yet, I don't wont to try it out a second
time. ;-) downtime was a little bit to long.