SA 3 release and MailScanner

Marco Obaid marco at MUW.EDU
Wed Sep 22 20:44:21 IST 2004

Hi,

Quoting Alan <mailscanner at ELKNET.NET>:

> I just downloaded your gz file, and when I examined its contents, in the rpm
> directory, I see 'perl-Mail-SpamAssassin-3.0.0-rc5.1.src.rpm'. Just a sanity
> check, but this looks to me like its still the RC5 version of SA.

I downloaded the same package and the content is correct. Here is the content:

perl-Mail-SpamAssassin-3.0.0-1.src.rpm (in perl-rpm)
Mail-SpamAssassin-3.0.0.tar.gz (in perl-tar)

I wonder if your browser has the older package cached somewhere.
(Or, your proxy is caching the older package ... Just guessing!)

Marco