Feedback on MailScanner-4.34.4-1BETA

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Wed Sep 22 13:18:54 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Just found module that is not being reported by MailScanner -v when I try
to install spamass from install-clam-sa

error: Failed dependencies:
         perl(DBI) is needed by perl-Mail-SpamAssassin-3.0.0-rc5.1

Could this be added to the MailScanner -v list too?

Thx!