Allow password protected/encrypted zip files from a singler sender

Greg Krzeszkowski gregk at infosecsolutions.com.au
Tue Sep 21 01:29:06 IST 2004

Hi,

various aspects of this question have been answered before.   I have searched the mailing list archive first, so don't flame me too much.

I have an organisation that must send through password protected zipfiles (cannot be changed, they are one of the countrys largest retailers and have a 'holier than thou' attitude) to me.

I only want this particular email address to be able to send this type of attachment (I would love to continue to have Allow Password-Protected Archives = No).   I added a rule that allowed zip files FROM the sender, but if MS is blocking all password protected archives they don't get through (as expected).

Is there an override I can utilise that would fit my requirements?

Cheers