Includes in ruleset files?

Richard Brown mynamewasgone at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 22:02:11 IST 2004

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 09:43:01 -0700, Greg Deputy <greg at blastzone.com> wrote:
> What I'd like to be able to do is use multiple files for my
> white/blacklist files.  Ideally, a 'master' whitelist file that has
> include directives pointing to other files, one for each domain I host.
> Then for any whitelist needs specific to a domain I would enter it into
> the file for that domain.
>
> I see messages in the archives with requests for this feature, but I
> don't see if it was ever implemented.  Can someone let me know?

It was kind of answered here:

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind0305&L=mailscanner&D=0&I=-1&P=69766

Basically, no, but you could use a Custom Function to do it.

I don't use custom functions myself, but see if you've got a
CustomConfig.pm.  Mine's in /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner and seems
to have per-domain white/blacklisting already set up.

Regards,