Includes in ruleset files?

Greg Deputy greg at BLASTZONE.COM
Mon Sep 20 17:43:01 IST 2004

I've been surfing the archives for an answer to this question, but the
trail goes cold.

What I'd like to be able to do is use multiple files for my
white/blacklist files.  Ideally, a 'master' whitelist file that has
include directives pointing to other files, one for each domain I host.
Then for any whitelist needs specific to a domain I would enter it into
the file for that domain.

I see messages in the archives with requests for this feature, but I
don't see if it was ever implemented.  Can someone let me know?

Thanks.