How do I turn these warnings off

BB brent.bolin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 16:22:15 IST 2004

That is NOT what I want.  Do not want any notifications to go to
receiver or sender, just postmaster.

Notify Senders = no
Still Deliver Silent Viruses = no
Notify Senders Of Blocked Filenames Or Filetypes = no
Notify Senders Of Other Blocked Content = no

I don't see an option for
Notify Receivers = no

btb