Strange problem

Tim Sailer sailer at BNL.GOV
Sun Sep 19 14:42:01 IST 2004

On one of the commercial machines I manage, they put up a new virtual
host and starting running an auction script. It sends out lots of email
as the web server userid, www-data. (Debian machine running exim3). For
some reason, MailScanner is flagging the locally generated mail as spam,
although I have localhost and the ip of the machine whitelisted.

The Received line shows "Received: from www-data by webhost.com with local (Exim 3.36 #1 (Debian))"

How do I whitelist that?

Tim