RBL checks not being done?

M Kehler mkehler at WRHA.MB.CA
Thu Sep 16 14:26:34 IST 2004

I have 2 seemingly identical servers running MS 4.24-5.  I have Spam List =
ORDB-RBL SBL+XBL in the config for both.  Only one is using it. The other
server's maillog never shows anything pertaining to RBL whatsoever.
Everything else seems to work fine.

Where do I start looking for whats wrong? I have compared both
MailScanner.conf files, everything seems fine.  spam.assassin.prefs are
identical as well.  Its weird that I don't even see an error in my
maillog..so I don't really know where to start.  Any pointers would be
appreciated.

thx
Matt