spam getting through.

Scott Silva ssilva at SGVWATER.COM
Wed Sep 15 18:15:25 IST 2004

<x-flowed>

>> Michele,
>> You'd be horrified then to learn that I use SBL+XBL in sendmail before it
>> even hits MailScanner. It's been this way since May of this year and I've
>> not received one complaint. I process 3-8k messages a day for 25 users
>> and ....

> various bits deleted above.

I am also using it at entry with Sendmail. I have days where the spam is
over 90% and no complaints for over 9 months. My only thought was to
just use SBL to avoid some of the dynamic IP checks. But I am not sure I
want mail from anyone not relaying through their ISP or at least a host
with a MX record.