Debugging SA SURBL

Richard Brown mynamewasgone at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 09:27:52 IST 2004

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 09:52:00 +0200, Remco Barendse
<mailscanner at barendse.to> wrote:
> (Extremely annoying btw that it is not possible to put the output of
> spamassassin -D --lint -p /etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf though
> | less or more), I can never read the top bit....) URI is working on some
> mails.

Hi, why don't you redirect stderr?

spamassassin -D --lint -p /etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf 2>&1 | less

will redirect stderr to stdout and pipe that to less.

Or you could run

spamassassin -D --lint -p /etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf
2>lintoutput.txt

Regards,