scan zip files

Sebastian Plosarek sastian at OP.PL
Mon Sep 13 21:59:35 IST 2004

>What version of MailScanner are you running???
>
>I believe this function/option was introcuded in 4.28.5 looking at the
>chnagelog...

Martin,

My version of MailScanner is pretty old. I'm running 4.23.something.
As far as I can see it would be a good idea to upgrade my installation to a
newer one. Should there be no problems with it as long as I stick to the
tips given in MAQ at www.mailscanner.info?
Should I take any special care about SpamAssassin or is it included in the
newest package? Should I backup SpamAssassin's config files?

Thanks for any info in advance.

Best regards,
Sebastian