scan zip files

Sebastian Plosarek sastian at OP.PL
Mon Sep 13 11:06:47 IST 2004

Hello!

The virus scanner indeed scans zip files for virii. But what about a
situation where I block some unwanted filetypes (.mp3, .mpg etc.). How do I
configure MailScanner to scan zip files for these unwanted filetypes?
Since the users do all their best to choke up our Internet Connection which
is tragic as far as it comes to speed and stability we want to prevent some
outgoing "junk mail" in form of these files as attachments.

Any possibility to do that?

Regards,
Sebastian