All mail is Spam

Steve Cole torontodss at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 8 14:41:54 IST 2004

Alright I'm new at MS, and have tried SA in the past and that worked fine
with my setup. I decided to try MS and can't seem to get it going correctly.
My setup is that I'm fetchmailing a few ISP POP accounts. Works no problems.
The problem now is that MS marks ALL emails as {spam?}.

I'm running Fetchmail/Sendmail/

In advanced thanks for the replies.

Below you will find abit of info, hopefully give you guys an idea as to the
problem. also the blacklist file is blank, expect one line:

/etc/MailScanner/rules/spam.blacklist.rules
                     FromOrTo:       default         no