dbf file corruption?

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Sep 8 10:13:51 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
This may be a quoted-printable encoding problem, due to a bug in Outlook
which causes it to break qp-encoded files in a few situations. We are
working on a workaround for this, hopefully we will have something ready soon.

The most common case by far is windows-generated pdf files sent from
Outlook. It incorrectly qp encodes these files which breaks them as it gets
the qp encoding wrong :-(

--
Julian Field