RPM-based install package for ClamAV and SpamAssassin 3

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Wed Sep 8 07:52:29 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Given all the dependency errors I think I am going to try and install the
tarball version.

Is there any way of verifying that the packages from tarball did / did not
install correctly? Perl+CPAN still seems like a form of black magic to me

Thanks!