MIME-tools 5.412 Release Candidate {Virus Scanned}

Christo Bezuidenhout Christo at IT4AFRICA.CO.ZA
Tue Sep 7 17:00:36 IST 2004

I installed and upgraded MIME::Base64 from CPAN. MailSCanner complained
about MIME::Decoder must be a newer version. I installed from CPAN and all
is OK.

Running FC1 latest sendmail and latest MS