RPM-based install package for ClamAV and SpamAssassin 3

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Mon Sep 6 15:49:08 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Just when I finally decided to install the tarball this morning because of
lack of the RPMS  :)

The non RPM version is working well so far, will try the RPM version
now too

Thanks for making it available!

2 questions:

- clamav is not installed from RPM?? (Dag Wieers is making excellent
.src.rpms for clam) http://dag.wieers.com/packages/clamav/
- spamass 3 is included as an rpm package whereas in the past the advise
was not to use the rpm? do we need to clean out any files from tarball
spamass before using this version?

Thanks again for such an excellent support package!!

Remco