spam oneliners {Virus Scanned}

Mon Sep 6 13:36:53 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Remco

I don't have a SA3.0 installation to check, but that does look like the
correct rules file.

if you look at the file it should have some comments and be calling
subl.org domains as part of the rule definition. It should also have
scores greater than zero defined as part of the file.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Remco Barendse wrote:
>>> The install script completed, hopefully SpamAss 3 is up and running now,
>>> my attempt of last week resulted in a load average of 47(!!)
>>>

>>> Is there anything that must be added to the MS config files to start
>>> using
>>> surbl or define a score? Couldn't find it in the faq/maq yet :)
>>

>> surbl stuff should be built into SA 3.0 - check the default rules in
>> /usr/local/share/spamassassin..
>

> Sorry for being totally clueless but is this sufficient?
> /usr/share/spamassassin/20_uri_tests.cf
>
> Do I need to add any scores to my configs?

the system manager.