spam oneliners {Virus Scanned}

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Mon Sep 6 11:49:46 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
On Mon, 6 Sep 2004, Julian Field wrote:

> At 08:08 06/09/2004, you wrote:

>>> If you are prepared to not have RPMs for them, then look at the start of
>>> the "Other stuff" bit of the downloads page on www.mailscanner.info.
>>
>> Thanks for this!
>>
>> Noticed that you updated the package with SpamAss 3.00-rc3, thanks for
>> that. The included ClamAV version is .075 however while 0.75-1 is the
>> latest (not a real problem I guess).
>>
>> I tried to install the package (deleted the Clam tarball because I use the
>> RPM so hopefully it wont install now)
>>
>> [root at linux instsa]# ./install-Clam-SA.sh
>> You appear to be running on Solaris, I will use the ready-built
>> binaries for you where necessary.
>>
>> This is strange, the box is in fact running a RedHat Enterprise rebuild
>> (TaoLinux). Is this something I should worry about, will it break stuff?
>> (Especially the ready built binaries remark is something that gets me
>> worried :)
>
> No, don't worry. I must remove that output from the script.

OK, thanks!

The install script completed, hopefully SpamAss 3 is up and running now,
my attempt of last week resulted in a load average of 47(!!)

Is there anything that must be added to the MS config files to start using
surbl or define a score? Couldn't find it in the faq/maq yet :)