Attachment Size Filters

Christo Bezuidenhout Christo at IT4AFRICA.CO.ZA
Mon Sep 6 11:05:24 IST 2004

I have a attachment size filter for certain users. I would just like to know
if there is a way to have the message delivered but strip away the
attachment. Some of our clients enforce email for work related use only.
This way we can have the user forward the message with the removed
attachment to the administrator for Quarantine release consideration.

What features are included in the attachment and Max Message site rules.

Thanx

Christo Bezuidenhout