"Remove These Headers" defaults?

Martin Sapsed m.sapsed at BANGOR.AC.UK
Mon Sep 6 09:48:58 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Julian Field wrote:
> What would anyone like to see in the default configuration for this option?
>
> I have added
>        Return-Receipt-To:
>
> Any other useful ones, such as any other "receipt" type headers I need
> to add?

Prefix: this isn't criticising, it's thinking out loud!

On receipts, should MailScanner, by default, break functionality that
people expect to work? Isn't this something that should be left to
sysadmins to decide on? It would be nice if MailScanner could break
out-of-office replies in some way, but doing so by default might upset a
lot of people.

Just a thought...

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Sapsed
Information Services               "Who do you say I am?"