MCP patches for SA3

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Sep 4 22:33:35 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
I have just posted a bug report to the SpamAssassin team.
They have included the "decode_attachments" property in SA3, but have not
done anything with it. Hopefully they will either include the extra
functionality, or tell me where to add it.
The code has been completely reworked in SA3, and I can't immediately see
where/if I need to add my extra code to cause the decoding of binary
attachments for MCP purposes.
--
Julian Field