[novalug] Spamassasin on a mail gateway

Steve Swaney Steve.Swaney at fsl.com
Fri Sep 3 20:11:47 IST 2004

Eric,

Thanks for the kind words. We're always happy to help out existing or
prospective MailScanner users. It was also a useful and cogent analysis of
the advantages of using MailScanner.

We're about to release the (hopefully) last beta or rc1 of SMGateway. Please
let me know if you're interested in having a look.

Thanks again,

Steve

Steve Swaney
President