[dmecham@nitrodata.com: Re: mailscanner configuration oversight]

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki rzewnickie at RFA.ORG
Fri Sep 3 19:30:39 IST 2004

----- Forwarded message from darwin <dmecham at nitrodata.com> -----

Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 12:19:48 -0600
From: darwin <dmecham at nitrodata.com>
Subject: Re: mailscanner configuration oversight
To: Eric Dantan Rzewnicki <rzewnickie at RFA.ORG>

Thanks Eric,

Tell your employer I will be faxing a large stack of
$50 dollar bills.... ;-D
You're worth twice what they pay you!!

The list I saw the post was  MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Those are all good suggestions - my first thought was
permissions too.

Here is the MailScanner -v output...

Running on
Linux xmail 2.4.22-1.2188.nptl #1 Wed Apr 21 20:36:05 EDT 2004 i686 i686
i386 GNU/Linux
This is Fedora Core release 1 (Yarrow)
This is Perl version 5.008003 (5.8.3)
This is MailScanner version 4.33.3