[novalug] Spamassasin on a mail gateway

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki rzewnickie at RFA.ORG
Fri Sep 3 18:29:07 IST 2004

I cc'ed the mailscanner list on this because I wanted Julian to see the
praise and Steve to see the opportunity to present. NovaLUG has been
looking for meeting topics recently.

I also wanted the list to check my facts for me and point out any errors
or omissions. Thanks all, and Julian in particular. :)

-Eric Rz.