PostFix Transport (2 destination or more for a domain)

Mailing List ml at NETGROUPES.CA
Fri Sep 3 18:11:13 IST 2004

When using PostFix (With MailScanner) is it possible in the
TransportFile to tel that for mycompany.com there is 2 SMTP server that
could be contacted ?

We must redirect eMails to an ISP who has several mx, but some time some
of those mx (maiServer) won't answer because they use some kind of Load
Balancing solution.

Then some mail could be delayed if spooled at our hand, and if PostFix
allow something like

Domain.com      ip address (or mail.isp.com) ; second ipaddress (or
mail2.isp.com)

Thanks

The Goal is that we don't want eMail to be spooled here is the mail
server we're relaying eMails too, is in maintenance...