Razor (and possibly Postfix) problems...

Peter Bates Peter.Bates at LSHTM.AC.UK
Thu Sep 2 11:34:07 IST 2004

Hello there...

I've had a glimpse at the Faq-o-matic and friends, but still seem a bit
confused on this issue...

I'm running MS (4.32.5) with SA 2.64, DCC and Razor.

However, I've tried upgrading to Razor(agents) 2.61, and I'm still
getting timeouts and considering disabling it altogether...

MS/SA all run as 'postfix' user (as I'm running postfix), and I have:

razor_timeout 5
razor_config /var/spool/postfix/.razor/razor-agent.conf

in my spam.assassin.prefs.conf

I have

razorhome=/var/spool/postfix/.razor

in /var/spool/postfix/.razor/razor-agent.conf

but I'm getting the impression that the 'discovery list' and things
aren't being updated, so I'm just trying to connect to dead hosts and
hence timing out...

Anyone know some good Razor debugging tips, or anyone out there
particularly running Razor with SA as an 'unusual' user?

Thanks...