Force local delivery?

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Wed Sep 1 20:18:32 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Hi!

I am using MailScanner in front of exchange and am using the mailertable
feature to forward all mail to the local ip of the exchange server.

Is there any way to prevent some adresses from being delivered by
mailertable rules?

We have several mail addresses that are not in use anymore but still get
loads of spam. Instead of wasting cpu cycles on that i would rather have
mail for such addresses delivered to my local spam learning account :)

I'm aware of the setups that are used to make sure only mail for valid
mailboxes is delivered but was wondering if there would be an easy way. I
don't want all the administrative hassle of such a setup and don't care
about invalid addresses. I just want the spam :)

In .forward you can put a line line \localaccount maybe such a thing is
possible in MS?

Thanx!!