spam oneliners

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Wed Sep 1 08:43:53 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Hmm, I already wanted to try this for some time guess I need to take the
plunge in the deep.

I am not confident about patching spamass so will try 3.00-rc2.

Is there anything that needs to be done other than the usual installation
instruction: perl Makefile.PL, make, make test, make install?

On the SpamAss site it says that the SURBL is a 'plugin', in other words
do I need to plug it in? :)

Maybe this should be an item for the FAQ :)