Perl Error with 4.35.8-1

Rose, Bobby brose at MED.WAYNE.EDU
Sat Oct 30 18:29:50 IST 2004

I can't seem to get this version to work on my Solaris 8 system.  I keep
getting a MIME-tools compile errors because of MIME::Base64.  If I
compile manually, it compiles ok but Mailscanner fails to start
complaining about MIME::Base64

Starting MailScanner...
MIME::Base64 object version 2.12 does not match bootstrap parameter 3.05
at
/usr/local/ActivePerl-5.8/lib/5.8.0/sun4-solaris-thread-multi/DynaLoader
.pm line 249.
Compilation failed in require at /opt/MailScanner/bin/MailScanner line
52.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /opt/MailScanner/bin/MailScanner
line 56.

I've compiled MIME::Base64 manually and it tests ok but doesn't fix the
issue.  Does anyone know how to fix this bootstrap perl issue?  I see
this error on google for other versions of Mime::Base64 but no solution.
I've even gone into my perl folders and removed the Mime:Base64 files
and recompiled but still doesn't work.  So I must be missing something.

Thanks for any info.
-=B