Some Questions

Dhawal Doshy dhawal at NETMAGICSOLUTIONS.COM
Sat Oct 30 10:11:29 IST 2004

A few question for the list..

1. Can I do this?
Only skip virus scan for some domains
Set "Virus Scanning = /etc/MailScanner/rules/virus.scanning.rules".
    FromOrTo:    *@scanme.com            no
    FromOrTo:    *@scanme-too.com        no
    FromOrTo:    default                 yes

2. Also does McAfee updates use the daily dat or the weekly + extra dats

3. How do I integrate a "Report as spam" mechanism with horde/imp,
squirrelmail and sqwebmail

4. Finally I use MS with postfix, in the mailwatch interface, release
from quarantine sends out mail in a raw (queue) format.. how do I
release the message from quarantine cleanly? I have the following option
  in MailScanner.conf
"Quarantine Whole Messages As Queue Files = yes"

MS: 4.34.8-4
MW: 0.5.1
Postfix: 2.0.16-14
OS: CentOS 3.3