Errors after upgrade

Alden Levy alden at ENGINENO9INC.COM
Sat Oct 30 00:10:26 IST 2004

My server was upgraded overnight, and I've been alternatively beating my
head against the wall and fixing problems my hosting co. created.

In any event, I *think* I have most everything back to normal, except for
those last little MailScanner steps.

When I set Debug = Yes in MailScanner.conf, I get the following error:
Quantifier follows nothing in regex; marked by <-- HERE in m/* <-- HERE / at
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/SweepOther.pm line 197.

spamassassin -D --lint doesn't show any errors, and when I set Debug
SpamAssassin = yes, the only error I get is the one above.

Now using Fedora Core 1, Sendmail 8.12.10, perl 5.8.1.  Was using RH 7.3,
sendmail 8.10?, perl 5.6.1

A swift kick in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Alden

Alden Levy
Engine No. 9, Inc.