Sophos needs Upgrade to find latest Bagle-Gen

Michael Janssen Janssen at RZ.UNI-FRANKFURT.DE
Fri Oct 29 11:48:59 IST 2004

Dear list,

on our site, we got many virusses this morning unrecognized by sophos. We
needed to install the next monthly version of Sophos to fix this despite
our installed version was "fresh" (september version) enough to download
and use all IDEs.

I can't say what causes this, but I want to inform you that you should
consider updating sophos-not-just-ide when you see virusses slipping
through.

regards

Michael Janssen

Student Assistent