Enhancement request 'message too large'

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Thu Oct 28 09:32:17 IST 2004

For some reason our M$ Exchange server that it's time to silently drop
messages above approx. 3 Mb in size. The sender doesn't get any message
and the recipient gets nothing.

I used the MailScanner feature message size restriction to at least notify
both parties. The messages are quarantined nicely :)

Would it be possible to have the attachments saved separately of the df/qf
pair in the quarantine directory? In 99.9% of the cases the exceeded
size message problem will be caused by attachments.

(Can I extract an attachment manually from the df file?)

Thanks!!