mailscanner strange problem

Vladimir Nikolic vlado at AGENDA.SI
Wed Oct 27 08:01:06 IST 2004

I've realized that everything is working ok except option 'Restart Every
= 14400'. I see lines in log - 'MailScanner child dying of old age'
approximately every 4 hours but sometimes there is not 5 these lines
(for every MailScanner child). Process which is not restarted then eats
up resources and by some time MailScanner stops.

Regards,
Vlado