Additional blank line inserted into header, Postfix 2.0.18-4

Ron E. ree at THUNDERSTAR.NET
Tue Oct 26 05:46:34 IST 2004

        I'm running postfix, MailScanner 4.35.5-1 and SA 3.0.1, but this
same problem was occasionally happening with MailScanner 4.33.3-1 and SA
3.0.0.

        What happens is occasionally messages will have a blank line
inserted just before the X-orgname-MailScanner-Information -- I checked a
bit more thoroughly and found that that line has one space in it just
before EOL.

        Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? I searched the
archives and found only one other mention of this but occurring with
Sendmail.

        I also checked briefly through the postfix mailing list but didn't
find much.

        Hopefully someone has an idea how I can track this down. It's
rather annoying as the occasional message will then not be correctly
handled after MailScanner is done with it due to the header that appears
to end before the spamassassin scoring stuff.

        Thanks in advance.