Spam whitelist

Vlad Mazek vlad at MAZEK.COM
Sat Oct 23 23:07:18 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Mike Zanker wrote:

> Julian Field wrote:
>
>> Have you got Always Include SpamAssassin Report = yes ?
>> If so, it's doing what you told it to :-)
>>
>> You might be better off applying the whitelist to the "Spam Checks"
>> configuration option instead.

I actually happen to have a similar problem. I have that setting set as
a no (Always Include SpamAssassin Report = no) and my rules for
whitelisting the "From: and To:" are not being followed. Just the From:
and FromOrTo: are being taken into account so I may have the syntax
wrong. I have tried different variations, spaces, tabs, and it still
keeps on running them through the spamassassin:

For example, this entry in /etc/MailScanner/rules/spam.whitelist.rules
(as defined by MailScanner.conf) does not get whitelisted.
From: *@upromise.com and To: *@customer.tld       yes

Any ideas?