MailScanner Text File Creation

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Oct 23 16:04:26 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Take a look in CustomConfig.pm. There are several examples in there,
including a commented-out skeleton of what you need to do. Your Custom
Function should return 'deliver' for all the messages except the ones you
are interested in, and copy the files where you want them for the
domain.com messages. You invoke it by putting
Non spam actions = &YourCustomFunctionName
in MailScanner.conf.

The alternative approach I suggested (involving the mail archive) may be
much easier for you to get working.

--
Julian Field