WhiteList & Blacklist in CustomConfig.pm

Paul Houselander housey at TALK21.COM
Fri Oct 22 16:41:55 IST 2004

Hi

I have a domain that I know I will only recieve email
from a paticular set of IP addresses.

I want to block any mail for this domain that does not
come from these paticular IP addresses.

I was looking at using the whitelist/blacklist
function in CustomConfig.pm,

I would set up a whitelist in the whitelist directory
called domain.co.uk and add to it the IP addresses of
the servers I know I recieve mail from.

Then set up a blacklist in the blacklist directory
called domain.co.uk, my question is can I just use *
to indicate block everything?

Am I correct in saying that this gets looked at before
any virus/spamassasin scanning?

Thanks

Paul Houselander