MailScanner: Beta 4.35.5 released

Gerry Doris gdoris at ROGERS.COM
Fri Oct 22 04:05:47 IST 2004

On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 21:07, Steve Swaney wrote:
> [...]

Well, I have ClamAV 0.80 installed and had Mail::ClamAV 0.11 working.  I
tried upgrading to Mail::ClamAV 0.12 and it failed.  I have MS 4.35.5
installed.  Now MS can no longer find the clamav perl module.  I guess
I'll have to go back to just calling clamav until this is worked out.

I'm using Fedora Core 2.

--
Gerry Doris <gdoris at rogers.com>