Problems with latest Mail::ClamAV

Rick Cooper rcooper at DWFORD.COM
Thu Oct 21 04:16:37 IST 2004

<snip>

No, the Mail::ClamAV program info (readme, etc) specifically states it is
not backward compatible. Two exports are missing altogether and the third is
misspelled in the "backward compatibility" section of clamav.h (which is
what killed the 0.80rc3+ compatibility)

I believe 0.8rc3 is the earliest version Mail::ClamAV 0.12 will work with.

Rick

believed to be clean.