Problems with latest Mail::ClamAV

Rick Cooper rcooper at DWFORD.COM
Wed Oct 20 22:08:00 IST 2004

The problems will appear when you install Mail::ClamAV 0.12, or you try and
do a new install of Mail::ClamAV 0.11 with clamav 0.8. Since you already
have the 0.11 stuff complied everything is fine. It's the changes in the
#defines in clamav.h that cause all the trouble. Trust me if you try and
install Mail::ClamAV 01.2 (the newest) and you don't fix SweepViruses.pm
your clammodule is going to die every time since none of the pre 0.11
exports are now valid

Rick

believed to be clean.