Problems with latest Mail::ClamAV

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Oct 20 21:17:29 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Does Mail::ClamAV 0.12 work with ClamAV 0.75?
If not, I'm going to have to wait for Dag Wieers to produce RPMs for ClamAV
0.80.

I now don't support Mail::ClamAV 0.11 any more. You will get a fatal error
if you try to use "clamavmodule" with Mail::ClamAV 0.11 or less.

Thanks to Rick Cooper for supplying the info below.

--
Julian Field