Some new-user questions

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Mon Oct 18 18:28:07 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions wrote:
>>>I can do it for you this evening if you want :) What do I need to be
>>>able to do it?
>>
>>Just log in, go into display options, set everything to yes and you
>

> Fine so. I'll do it some time after 1800 IST - when I have "spare" time :)

I've done some cleanup.  I removed all the empty items I saw.  For the
entries with no wrap-up, I don't feel like checking every single entry
to detect them, so I suggest that anyone who finds one either provide
the URL, or edit it yourself (you just need an acount, log in, go into
"appereanc" and set it to show everything, you'll get the editing options.

Ugo