Error - MIME::Decoder::QuotedPrint

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Mon Oct 18 18:55:11 IST 2004

MailScanner mailing list wrote:
> Michelle
>
> have you upgrades MIME::decoder via CPAN??? I seem to
> remember Julian making this suggestion to a similar problem
> last week..

Martin

We upgraded via cpan but it didn't make any difference.
Rolling back the version of MIME::Tools made the problem go away, but I am
not a happy bunny
I'm trying to find a quiet mail server on our network to run some tests on
:(

I really don't want any more mail going missing..

Michele

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
Hosting, co-location & domains