Some new-user questions

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Mon Oct 18 11:01:05 IST 2004

On Mon, October 18, 2004 10:44, Karanbir Singh said:
> hey,
>
> Julian Field wrote:
>>> Nevertheless I have some questions:
>>>
>>> 1) www.postfix.org says there are problems with duplicate or truncted
>>>    mails. I found a thread in this mailinglist dicussion that these
>>>    problems have been solved. So, is this statement still valid?
>>>
>>>    (If this is outdated, I suggest tasking postfix people to remove
>>> this
>>>    statement.)
>>

>> Thousands of people use them both with no problems at all. The Postfix
>
> Me being one of these thousands of people, can say, that I havent had an
> issue with MailScanner + Postfix as yet. Machines I run process between
> 25 to 30k emails a day.
>
> - KB

Me too!! I would say (As I am sure has been said already) this has been
discussed at length previously. You will find it in the archives. You will
notice that there isn't a huge amount of love lost between the two
developers...

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy