MailScanner Text File Creation

Stephen Conway sconway at WLNET.COM
Fri Oct 15 17:07:14 IST 2004

Good day:

I had sent previously but missed the reply, if any.

We have an application where we would need to have the following to occur:

>From *@domain.com ,
Copy that entire SMTP message to /anypath/MESSAGEREF.inc
Put a file to /anypath/MESSAGEREF.add which contains each recipient of the
message on a separate line.

Also, the message should stop there, i.e. not be sent out, as the processing
we have on those messages, will anylize then send those.

Is there any way that MailScanner can be set up to do this?

Thanks for any assistance.

Steve